Bank account modification

In a family in which both spouses live with their children, the allowance is paid to the mother, so the allowance will be paid into the bank account of the children's mother or to the joint account of both parents.

To modify bank account details on the internet site - click here.

You also have the possibility to print and complete a form of request to change the place of payment and submit it to the NII branch nearest your place of residence.