Coordination and return of insurance contributions

If you work as salaried employee in several workplaces, or work as a salaried employee and also receive an early pension ­– inform the secondary employer or the pension payer about your additional work by means of a Form 101, and check whether you need to coordinate national insurance contributions, to avoid paying higher-than-required insurance contributions.

On this site, you can check whether you need to coordinate insurance contributions, produce an authorization to coordinate insurance contributions for the current year, as well as submit a claim for insurance contributions return for previous years.