FormOrderDownloadFill in

The form is meant for single-parent who request a study grant.

Order Request for study grant for divorced women (5024)Download Request for study grant for divorced women (5024)Fill in Request for study grant for divorced women (5024) (נפתח בחלון חדש)
​This form is to change the bank details to which the child allowance is sent. The form is filled in online from the NII website and sent electronically.
 Fill in Request to update bank account – fill in and send online (נפתח בחלון חדש)
The form is for parents who are divorced, single or widowed, separated, Agunah, and a new immigrant who has been in Israel for one to two years.
A divorced parent can fill out a file split request and study grant form online.
Order Study Grant (5015)Download Study Grant (5015)
This form is for a divorced or separated parent who has custody of the children.
A divorced parent can fill out a file split request and study grant form online.
Order File Split Request (5020)Download File Split Request (5020)
Form for two single parents receiving separate child allowances who have married or who have jointly brought a child into the world
 Download Request for merging of files (5021)
The form is aimed at those who do not receive child allowance and cases in which the child passes from the custody of one parent to the other or from a parent to a guardian.
Order Personal Claim Form for Child Allowance (5025)Download Personal Claim Form for Child Allowance (5025)
The form is for changing child allowance payment bank information, address or recipient of the child allowance.
 Download Request to Change Payment Location, Address, Allowance Recipient (5026)
This form is intended for the updating of dates of departure from or entry into Israel for the purpose of suspending child allowance ments for a child/children residing abroad for more than 3 months and also for the purpose of renewing the child allowance payments for a child/children returning to Israel.
 Download Declaration concerning children departing from Israel or the entry of children into Israel (5034)
​The form is to check the eligibility of controlling shareholders or shareholders employed overseas for a child allowance while they are out of Israel.
 Download Controlling shareholder or shareholder employed overseas - claim for a child allowance (5023)
​This form is for children under the age of 18 who came to Israel without parents.
 Download Claim for a child allowance – a child immigrant with no parents (5018)

​This form is designed to families moving to or coming back from a Convention State, as well as for requests to discontinue or renew payment of children allowance from the National Insurance Institute. The filled-out form must be sent to Headquarter Office's Children Department, by fax 02-6709305 or through the internet site sending documents. 

 Download Request for Discontinuation or Renewal of Children Allowance or for Circulars from a Convention State (5019)