Application for Payment of Services of Translation/Transcription into Sign Language (35)

Insured persons suffering from hearing impairment, deafness or muteness are entitled to receive, at Medical Boards, translation and transcription services into sign language.

How to obtain this service?

  • Whether you are working with a specific translator employed by the Deaf Promotion Institute (DPI), through the absorption basket of the Ministry of Social Affairs, you can invite him to accompany you to the Medical Board, and the National Insurance Institute will cover the cost of the service. To that end, at the time of committee hearing, you must fill out a Translation Services Request, have the Board's Doctor sign on the form and submit it to the DPI for payment.
  • If you wish us to arrange for a translator on your behalf, please contact us via the website.