Documents to be submitted

  1. Photocopy of certificate of discharge from the IDF or another document from the army showing the date of completion of compulsory service, or certification of the period of volunteer national service from one of the entities authorized to provide it.
  2. Certification by the employers regarding the type of work that was performed, as well as the location and period of the work, noting the number of work days in each one of the months worked.
  3. If you began working in vital work after 12 months elapsed from the date of your discharge from compulsory service, you must provide photocopies of all your pay slips at every job in which you worked during the year and a half that preceded the start of the vital / preferred work.