Conditions of entitlement

A reserve service benefit is paid to a person who served in reserve service by Law, in half-day service or underwent training as prescribed by the Emergency Work Service Law, as well as to a working youth who participated in pre-military educational activities.

To realize your right to a reserve service benefit, you must produce an authorization indicating the period of service - Form 3010. Please make sure the form is duly signed and your personal data and period of service are filled in properly.

Unless ruled otherwise by a military tribunal or senior judicial officer, a period of incarceration that occurred during the service does not entitle to the benefit.