Information to foreign worker

​A foreign worker must attach to his claim for injury allowance a valid staying permit and a photocopy of his passport.

At the time of the injury, the employer must fill out, for the employee, the form BL/250 for his referral to medical treatment.

When a foreign employee was injured at work by his employer, rights applicable to a salaried employee will apply to him.

A claim for injury allowance may be submitted at any NII's local branch, and will be handled by the branch closest to the foreign worker's place of residence in Israel.


Further information of foreign worker