If you are an employee of an Israeli employer and reside abroad

If you have been sent abroad by your Israeli employer, and your employment contract was signed in Israel, you are considered an employee to all intents and purposes, and your employer is therefore responsible for payment and must deduct insurance contributions from your salary.

f your Israeli employer wishes to continue to employ you abroad after five years have passed from the time you began working abroad, he should contact the NII and request suitable authorization.