Issues that can be handled by a representative

  • Filing a request to open a non-employed dossier.
  • Certification of income report, signed by the insured – (submission of assessment summary as validation of assessment).
  • Arranging a payment agreement for the insured or for the employer.
  • Filing a request to reduce fines and linking, and negotiation for this purpose.
  • Filing a request to change imprests, signed by the insured (increase of imprests does not require a signature).
  • Submission of change of status declaration, signed by the insured. The required certifications must be joined.