Non Jewish deceased

Non-Jewish residents of Israel who do not have any society or organization licensed to bury non-Jews in their municipal localities, are entitled to receive burial expenses directly from the NII. For this purpose they must submit a claim on a Personal claim for reimbursement of burial costs to the NII branch closest to the deceased's residence. The claim form may be sent by mail, by fax, or by means of the local branch service box.