Payment of a disability pension to a person hospitalized in a public institution

​A disabled person who stays in an institution as an inpatient, receives everything he needs from the institution in which he is hospitalized. Therefore, a person entitled to a disability pension who is hospitalized in an institution that is a public body (such as Mental Health Centers and institutions acknowledged by the Ministry of Social Affairs), and more than half of his personal expenses are covered  by the institution in which he is hopitalized, his pension will be divided between the entitled and the public institution.

The sizes of pension shares vary according to the pension entitlement of the disabled, increment for a spouse and children, and type of hospitalization.

The public institution is responsible for submitting a request for pension share to the National Insurance Institute.