How to submit the claim

Documents to be submitted to the National Insurance Institute

How to send the documents

You can send the claim for and the documents by one of the following means:

Notification of changes

You must notify your branch of any change that may affect your entitlement to the benefit or its payment, within 30 days of the date of the change. For instance: change in your income or that of your spouse, change in your family status, change of address, and the likes - to contact your branch, click here.