Additional documents to be submitted

An employee - must attach his claim for special benefit certification from his employer regarding his/her absence from work and on his salary in the three months that preceded the date on which he/she stopped working.

A self-employed person - must submit a declaration on the days that he did not engage in his occupation due to the death of his wife.