Submit the claim

To receive a vocational rehabilitation, you need to submit a claim for vocational rehabilitation to the Rehabilitation Department of the branch of National Insurance nearest your place of residence. You can fill out an online claim on the website and send it with all documents to a branch directly.

Important information!

Your eligibility for vocational rehabilitation will be examined only if you have also submitted a claim for general disability. Therefore, if you did not submit a general disability claim yet, you must do so in parallel with the vocational rehabilitation claim.