How to submit the claim

A claim for a special allowance and special benefit must be submitted to the National Insurance Institute on the Claim for Special Benefit / Special Allowance form. All the details on absence from work and salary in the three months that preceded the date on which the father stopped working must be entered in the claim. A person who is self-employed must submit a declaration regarding the days that he did not engage in his occupation due to the death of his wife.