Staying abroad

A person receiving dependents’ benefits who is staying abroad, as well as any person who has emigrated from Israel, must inform the Institute in writing regarding the trip or emigration and request continuation of the benefit payment. If the Institute has authorized continued payment, the benefit will be transferred to the person's account in Israel or abroad, in accordance with his request.

For foreign residents who are eligible for dependents’ benefits, the benefits are transferred to their account abroad.