Payment of a work injury allowance to a person injured abroad

A resident of Israel who is injured while working abroad, and who meets the conditions of entitlement to a work injury benefit, should send a claim for an injury allowance directly to the National Insurance Institute or via the Israeli consulate in the country in which he is staying.

The injury allowance will be deposited into the insured person’s bank account in Israel (as specified in his claim).